King Henry VIII
Born: June 28, 1491 at Greenwich Palace
Mother: Queen Elizabeth of York
Father: King Henry VII
- Katherine of Aragon, 11th June 1509 at Greenwich – marriage annulled 1533
- Anne Boleyn, 25th January 1533 at King’s private chapel at Whitehall Palace – marriage annulled, Anne Boleyn executed.
- Jane Seymour, 30th May 1536, Queen’s Closet, Whitehall Palace – Jane Seymour died shortly after childbirth.
- Anne of Cleves, 6th January 1540 at the Queen’s Closet at Greenwich – marriage annulled
- Catherine Howard, 28th July 1540 at Oatlands – Catherine Howard Executed
- Katherine Parr, 12th July 1543 at Hampton Court Palace – Katherine outlived Henry.
Children: (acknowledged that survived infancy)
- Mary Tudor, mother Katherine of Aragon (b: 18th February 1516, d: 17th November 1558).
- Henry Fitzroy, mother Bessie Blount (b: 19th June 1519, d: 23rd July 1536).
- Elizabeth Tudor, mother Anne Boleyn (b: 7th September 1533, d: 24th March 1603).
- Edward Tudor, mother Jane Seymour (b: 1th October 1537, d: 6th July 1553).
Children (did not survive infancy)
With Katherine of Aragon
- 31st January 1510: Stillborn daughter
- 1st January 1511 – 22nd February 1511: Prince Henry
- 17th September 1513: Stillborn son
- November 1514: Son who died shortly after birth
- 10th November 1518: Stillborn daughter
With Anne Boleyn
- 1534: Miscarriage/stillbirth
- 29th January 1536: Miscarriage of a son approximately three and a half months
Reign: April 21, 1509 – January 28, 1547
Coronation: June 24, 1509 at Westminster Abbey
Title: Henry VIII, King of England, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, and under Christ the supreme head on earth of the Church of England and Ireland
Died: January 28, 1547 at Whitehall Palace, London.
Buried: St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle
Coat of Arms: